DISCOVERING INDIVIDUAL STYLES OF COMMUNICATION
The way people interact is important to the growth and success of any business. Within your organization there are a number of different personalities and behavioural styles.
This one day program helps participants understand themselves and others in a specific environment. Participants learn about the differences of others and the environment they require for maximum productivity and harmony at work.
Through increased appreciation of differences and improved communications, organizations will function more effectively and with less stress in the work environment.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Discover and capitalize on behavioural strengths
- Increase appreciation of different work styles
- Improve communication
- Identify and minimize potential conflicts with others
- Foster teamwork
- Develop effective managing and coaching strategies
- Create a motivational environment most conducive to success
- Enhance customer relationships
- Understanding Behaviour
- Introduction to Classic Behavioural Styles Model
- Identifying Your Behavioural Style
- Adapting to Behavioural Styles of Others
- Developing Successful Relationship Strategies
- Action Planning
Utilizing the Team Dimensions Profile, each individual’s most natural role in the team process is identified by considering how people approach working with others to accomplish a task.
This program maps the process of individual team members doing their parts, handing off tasks to the next person, and completing the project.
Team Dimensions, with its unique process, helps you start at the beginning and end with success in meeting the team challenge. It’s a proven way to clarify roles, simplify processes and maximize individual contributions for total team results.
Upon completion of this one day program, participants will be able to:
- Identify individual approaches to innovative teamwork
- Clarify individual strengths and roles on the team
- Reinforce and appreciate the contributions of others
- Encourage team innovation and problem solving
- Discover an effective team process to reduce project cycle time and increase productivity
- Foster trust and build mutual support
- Reduce team stress and conflict
- Enhance individual team performance for maximum results
Additional Team Building Activities
- Quality Customer Service
The simulated series of activities ( no one has to twist an ankle, fall backwards off a ladder, or blister their feet ‘fire walking’ ) are structured to present a team with the opportunity to assess its consultative and decision-making processes and make behavioural changes to foster more productive communication patterns.
Each activity is designed to elicit participants' awareness about how they collectively made decisions and consult with one another.
Then participants are asked to identify what impeded the consultative process. Lastly, they transfer what they've learned from experience by responding to the request to formulate an action plan to change their future communication patterns and consultative process
We also provide:
- Corporate Sailing activities
- Yacht Charter
- Learn to Sail Training programs
- Corporate Hospitality
- Client Entertainment
- Promotional Campaigns
- Product Launches
- Staff Rewards and
- Incentive Programs
The needs and skills of each corporate group are different. SEA LEGGS Team Building and Corporate Sailing can design a program for Corporate Groups to suit any of your requirements.
Please contact us to discuss customising a program for your workplace:
Ross H Anderson
Sailing Billboards: Things To Do in Melbournewww.sailingbillboards.com.au
Offering innovative and unique Team Building activities such as Corporate Team Building Cooking Classes in Melbourne and Sydney, Corporate Team Building Sailing Melbourne Docklands and Sydney Harbour, Learn to Cook like a Master Chef Cooking School, Corporate Function Venues, Event Management Melbourne and Sydney, Yacht Charters, Corporate Team Building Sailing Regattas Melbourne and Sydney, Fun Group activities, Sailing Lessons and Learn To Sail Gift Vouchers Melbourne $95. Follow links on the left or please click below: Dockland Sailing Enquiry, or call0425752745- Melbourne and Sydney.
Team Building Links