Pirates Theme Party - Treasurer
Shiver me timbers!
On your arrival, you'll be greeted by pirate music and our
pirate hosts, guests will be provided with a pirate hat, eye
patch and a cutlass, souvenir photographs will be taken and
they will be served a welcome pirate punch!
Then, with our Caribbean
steel drum band, you'll move to the Infectious island grooves
at ' Turtle
Lagoon' (aka Victoria Harbor ), enjoy hors d'oeuvres and tropical
Followed by Team
Building Activities and Presentation, the guests will be invited
to relax and enjoy the rest of the evening until we bid you
a pirate's farewell!
- Steel Band - Caribbean Grooves
- Pirate Music - Sound track Form 'Pirates of the Caribbean
' / Pirates of Penzance Musical
Boarding Party / Fight:
- Smoke machine
- Cannon and musket sound effects
- Guests actually Board yacht with lots of 'Ahh's and 'Shiver
- Parrots on the shoulder
- Pirate flags
- Eye patches
Yacht atmosphere :
- Screen hung from the Yacht's mast and draped with sails
- Pirates DVD playing on screen
- Pirate / Caribbean themed Menu and Beverages
- Caribbean Steel Band
- Pirate's Flag - The Jolly Roger
Participation and Team building activities:
- Sing along - pirate ditties everyone provided with sing
- Pirate history sheet and Pirate questionnaire
Walk the Plank - Blindfold your guests
and have them led across a long plank (it doesn't have
to be in the air, just laying flat along the deck, just
create the impression - A great team building activity
helping to bond guests and create trust).
- Give out prizes for the players who can walk the plank
without falling off.
- Play Capture the Flag - Play this game using pirate flags,
- Give water guns to all players so that they can 'attack'
the opposing players as they try to take the flags. Play
team against team'
- Organize a Treasure Hunt - Give all guests / teams a series
of clues that will lead to a supply of treasure maps. Make
the treasure maps lead to the buried treasure which could
be anything your budget allows, including gold - foil chocolate
coins, mini bottles of rum, theatre tickets, etc.
We also provide:
The needs and skills
of each corporate group are different. SEA LEGGS Team Building
and Corporate Sailing can design a program for Corporate Groups
to suit any of your requirements.
Please contact us to discuss customising a program for your